20120827

Reading; Not Writing.

Clearly, I've not made a priority of posting here on the blog in a good many months. My bad....

So, instead of setting expectations about how often I'll write and/or what I'll (allow myself to) write about, and thereby intimidating myself into not writing, I'm just going to wing it. The only goal of this particular post is to list some of the books I've read in the past few months.
  • The Dog Stars by Peter Heller
  • Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter by Seth Grahame-Smith
  • 11/22/63 by Stephen King
  • Sway by Ori Brafman and Rom Brafman
  • White Horse by Alex Adams
  • Catching Fire and Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins
Must say I've found inspiration for my own writing (potential/possible/plausible writing?) in all of the above -- some more than others, of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment